Thursday, December 13, 2007
health update
Hi everyone,
My mom, via Skype, told me that I should reassure everyone of my current state. So I will! I at "home" now, eating rich and drinking fruit juice and regaining strength. I am well into my antibiotics regiment and so far everything is staying down. Hopefully tomorrow I will be well enough to see my first paramo....small and easy, but a start! I'm getting a little cooped up, but it is very nice to lounge about, too. Adriana and I had manicures and pedicures done by a nice woman who came to the house today. I have to look my best in the field! No real news other than that. This really knocked me out, but I'm mending. I've heard from several other people stories of other newly arrived travelers who got the same thing. And I lucked out with just a single day in the hospital! Ok, back to sleep for me....then I'll eat a potato and watch some futbal.